PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Post A Picture On The Map Where Janet Lews Is She Is The Sword Trainer

spider91301
07-25-2017, 11:58 AM
she is the sword trainer in kurr i have wandered around kurr which is hard since i havent uncapped and died constantly and cant find her i need a picture of where she is on the map otherwise imma just side track in stay in the low levels and not even bother uncappping or advance in the game besides leveling none combat skills cuz im just wasting time if i cant even find her like i have looked at the wiki map and its pretty much done crap for me

ShieldBreaker
07-25-2017, 12:11 PM
Hope this helps.

Janet Lews is at the Northwestern Outpost. There are two buildings at the outpost, the inn and the workshop. She is in the workshop by the forge. If you look at the Kur map in the wiki again focus your attention on the the meditation pillar in the northwest you will see a teleport pad near by and a two sets of names by little orange dots, where it says forge just pretend it says Janet Lews, she is at that little orange dot.

jackybah
07-25-2017, 12:13 PM
Hey Spider

It sure can be a challenge to navigate through Kur Mountains :-)

I would recommend that you buy a couple of Emergency fires from Hulon in Eltibule.

As for the map, I'd like to copy a link from the wiki
http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/File:Kur_Map.png

in the top right you see a couple of orange dots; go to the one that's marked with Ugorka; he's in one of the two buildings there; Janet is in the other building

Kind regards Jack