PDA

View Full Version : Hello, just a game drifter here.

Xyxil
01-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Hope everyone is enjoying 2017.

I just happened upon Project Gorgon today and found the idea of it quite interesting. I have tried other (pre)alpha games in the past to see where they would lead, alas most ended up closing shop due to vast ambitions with no plausible way for proper implementation. After skimming the dev notes, my hopes for PG are high and I believe that something very fun will be created.

Hopefully I can be helpful as a member of the community, and will most likely be posting in Support & Suggestions when I can.

ShieldBreaker
01-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Hello and welcome :)

I'm hoping that the Steam Launch goes very well and Project Gorgon future is set. We need all the activity we can get on the forums, I think.

FURY
01-10-2017, 06:43 PM
First off, Welcome to P:G! :D

Hope everyone is enjoying 2017.

Hopefully I can be helpful as a member of the community, and will most likely be posting in Support & Suggestions when I can.

Second, you can also offer suggestions from in-game. Its the '!' on the right side bar. They have fancy databases setup so they can record and track bugs and suggestions so if you see something, say something! It'll be added to the list, even if it takes a bit to get to.

PS. I'm not that telling you not to post, far from it, posting is great for opening up discussion. But some things can't merit discussion simply cause its.. " oh that rock's shader is upside down, thats weird' so its good for things like that

drivendawn
01-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Hello there and welcome to Gorgon

Spiritfingers
01-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Welcome to the game. The great thing about PG is that nothing has to be changed (besides graphics, UI and skill balancing) to have a playable game that is enjoyable.