PDA

View Full Version : Game not Launching?

Shiphrah
07-20-2017, 04:54 AM
not getting the "play" green button from Windows launcher this morning - something going on? have tried restarting and shutdown couple of times no luck. thanks!

ShieldBreaker
07-20-2017, 06:03 AM
Mine is working fine, bunch of the regular players in game as well. Hard to diagnosis the problem, could check internet connection.
Did your firewall or windows update?
Are you using version 5.3.5.46481 of the launcher?

It might be something out in the internet isn't right and only need to wait a bit of time and it will correct itself. My best guess is some kind of network issue. Be interested to know if you get it working, and what was the thing causing the problem. If your still having trouble you could try uninstall and reinstalling, but I'd check other things out first.

spider91301
08-06-2017, 12:20 AM
try deleting everything then redownloading it but let it sit after the progress bar goes up all the way wait like 5 minutes after the bars all the way up then close it then do it again and try to open it again

Citan
08-06-2017, 12:27 AM
The last update was on the 21st of last month, so if you've patched since then, it shouldn't need to download anything. Do you see a red error message at the bottom where the play button normally is?