PDA

View Full Version : Thanis and a TOXIC community!

Tigerwyld
07-09-2017, 09:46 PM
...This has got to be some kind of parallel world right?

What I saw last night was disgusting and vile. A NEW player joins us.. ..and for daring to express an opinion was literally driven out of the game!
Thanis - he's gone now. No one will ever see him again. He wasn't rude, he wasn't condescending (until you kept literally attacking him.) All he did was ask about the permanent curses. He said he "felt this was a discouragement to risk taking" ...which in a game that preaches exploration; could be understandable confusion.

DO not pretend you "answered him politely" or "were nice" - NO ONE was. I was there. Even when he defended himself saying "yesh; we did grp up" - you kept being crude, crass and telling him he was doing it wrong. ...Then you got dickish. When Tigerwyld is telling you to STOP! ... three times... ..THREE - to STOP! Before you say something you might regret! you know the world has gone sour.

You drove that man away. he's gone now. forever. He's gonna tell 20 people about the assholes he met. "go back to wow" "wow doesnt have curses" "lol do you play mmos?" "they're only permanent if you're stupid" .......This is Tigerwyld telling ya'll - you were fucking dicks. That's pretty sad.

You all need to seriously re-evaluate how you treat people with a questioning opinion. I did the same question tonight for shits and giggles on an alt.. ...while a ..tad... more polite - still the same thing. Still nothing but attacking.

Man.. ..and people call me the Villain .. i at least wait until someone deserves to be trolled.. ( Yesh Zuck is OK to ask for directions. i'm sorry.. sheesh)

But I'm not a monster. I found the monsters. ...an that makes me sad panda. The monsters are ya'll.
:mad:I'm glad Srand wasn't there to see that

Crissa
07-09-2017, 10:19 PM
A new player spent an hour spewing invective and cursing in the general channel, and refused all help. Not entirely sure how that makes the community look bad.

The forums would be a better place for his frustration, but this is also not a good way.