PDA

View Full Version : Introduction (boring subject line, I know)

Celedor
07-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone,

I just started PG a few days ago. I used to play a lot of EQ, and haven't come across anything of similar difficulty. I played Vanguard (before it shut down :-( ), and that was close. I enjoyed Ryft for a while. I played WoW mostly because my stepson played, but it just wasn't my thing.

This game looks promising, and I've enjoyed exploring and checking it out so far. One thing I really like is that NPCs don't have giant question marks floating over their heads (although perhaps I just haven't set an option somewhere). I hope to interact with other players more, since that's one of the things I liked about EQ.

My ingame name is Celedor, as it's been in every other MMORPG I've played.

Cheers!

drivendawn
07-04-2017, 10:45 AM
Welcome Celedor. :)

ShieldBreaker
07-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Hi Celedor, welcome to Project: Gorgon.

No giant question marks, no options for them. I don't have a point of reference to compare this to other MMOs, but the developer has stated that the game needs to be challenging. Occasionally, I think it slips into punishing territory, but I don't play optimally myself. Hopefully you find this is your old school, difficult, MMO that you have been looking for.

SassySusie
07-04-2017, 01:29 PM
Welcome to Project Gorgon :)

Crissa
07-04-2017, 04:29 PM
You can turn the question marks off, in WoW. At least, you used to be able to... I haven't modded WoW in awhile ^-^;