PDA

View Full Version : Hypthaticly isnt it possible to clog up the enter the light option hallway when you

spider
06-30-2017, 12:46 PM
Hypthaticly isnt it possible to clog up the enter the light option hallway when you die with tome stones cuz lately the hallway has gotten clogged with tome stones

Crissa
06-30-2017, 01:29 PM
I don't think it's so hypothetical.

I'm confused as to why people would die down there, though. Doesn't it just send them back there?

Fred
06-30-2017, 02:54 PM
I've only died there once and it was because of anti-regeneration. I thought the debuffs would clear or something. Other than that, I don't know why it would be happening.

edit: I just went back to look. My gravestone was still there. I thought I had cleared it out, but apparently not. There was about 4 stones stacked on top of each other there, so maybe I targeted the wrong one. Whats interesting is the anti-regeneration death happened many days ago. I think about a week, maybe two? I'm not certain. But clearly the gravestones are persisting for quite a while. I understand that they are cleared out as an area becomes cluttered. But I was just surprised there isn't a maximum length of time for their existence.

Sheawanna
06-30-2017, 04:56 PM
I've seen your tombstones and I as well am surprised they continue to be there . I would think after a 24 hour period all tombstones would vanish as well as trash people drop . perhaps citan could chime in and let us know if and how long before things despawn .

Niph
07-01-2017, 02:22 AM
Tombstones are collected by the game likes items dropped on the ground, so in this small area with few items to collect, they can stay up a long time until they are replaced by new tombstones.

Dragone
07-01-2017, 05:54 AM
I might have some there was working on alcohol tolerance, died so msny times and tried collecting them all while in a drunken state.