PDA

View Full Version : Long time player. Cannot get into ANY portal now.. only started today

xodusna
06-18-2017, 07:31 PM
I am really wishing I could have played tonight but every time I go in the ertibule or any dungeon in serb I crash and it says for me to tell you guys, so here I am. lol

ShieldBreaker
06-18-2017, 07:57 PM
Launcher & Game Crashes

You should always run Project: Gorgon by running the launcher. For the Windows version, the name of the launcher is “ProjectGorgonLauncherWin.exe” and the MAC version is “ProjectGorgonLauncherMac.app”. The launcher checks for changes and updates the game files when available.
Not sure if you haven't played in a while they also made changes to the launcher a while ago, so you need to have the up to date launcher. You may need to adjust graphic setting if you haven't played in a while as well.

just incase you need or missed this link
Troubleshooting (https://forum.projectgorgon.com/showthread.php?136-Project-Gorgon-Support-Troubleshooting-Read-First!)

May take a little bit of time, but chances are someone will be able to get you back up and running.

Crissa
06-19-2017, 12:23 AM
Not sure if you haven't played in a while they also made changes to the launcher a while ago,When I had the wrong launcher, I couldn't get the login screen, let alone be in-world and use a portal.

However, there are some graphics settings that react differently in different zones so that's more likely. Dunno how to clear those, though.