PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Custom-labeled containers or tags for storage

Tagamogi
06-16-2017, 11:39 AM
The new storage interface had me thinking: What I'd really like to see when I go to central storage isn't tabs labelled "Marna" or "Joeh", but tabs I could define myself like "cooking ingredients" or "all my archery gear" or "stuff I want to sell in my vendor stall". Of course, I'd like more than 3 available tabs then. :) Ideally, the sorted storage would be of variable size - if I had 20 total slots unlocked, I'd be able to create a container tab with 3 items, and a second one with 17 items.

Alternatively, just being able to put a searchable tag on an item myself would be nice, so that if I searched on "sword", I wouldn't just see all my swords, but also that cool hat that I thought would go really well with my sword outfit.

In other games, I usually put bags into the bank and then try to group things logically to have related items go into the same bags, but then the bags end up being either too big or too small. Plus I'll usually open a bag later and spend a few minutes wondering what grouping scheme I was actually using when filling that bag. Being able to just label a container myself would save me a lot of storage management time.