PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on the updated labs

Andelas
06-15-2017, 09:07 PM
Went in with a group of 5 to labs today.

1. 70+ Archer/psych excellent gear - using archer/staff for top two floors
2. 65/70+ Cow/psych excellent lvl 60 gear
3. 70+ Sword/shield excellent gear (gazluk yellows)
4. 70+ Archer/? v good gear
5. 69/52 Archer/Ice poor gear

We cleared down to the third level all rooms but not the Asterion wing, wiped on a large pull of constructs and spiders at the start of level 3. We then rushed back down to level three avoiding all extraneous rooms and cleared all the key golems and associated spawns. At death corner i made the mistake of hitting a mob to far in and we lost all bar one, we had three back on their feet when we got a respawn of 2 constructs and several spiders that wiped the party.

I didn't notice any real difference in number or difficulty of spawns from usual. Because we believed that it would be significantly easier we took it too lightly.

Niph
06-27-2017, 03:03 PM
I went to Lab today, to see how far I could go. I confirm that trash mobs now seem more sparse, and single pulling proved easy for someone who knows the place. Beetles, Minotaurs and Lamias seems to be as difficults as they used to be, but since they can be single pulled, and with lot of room, they are very doable.
I went to Asterion's maze. There are definitively less mobs there, so I took this opportunity to solo Asterion (yay!). Then I cleared again to second floor, but there I realized I forgot my reagents for repulsion sigils and a scorpion killed me.

My build: 70 ice / 82 Psychology, very well geared.

Overall impression: less mobs simplifies things a lot, no more trying to beat respawn. A group of level 60 even with average gear should have no problem with DPS. However, Beetle ands Minotaurs are still as deadly as they used to be, but you really need one beefed up toon capable to hold aggro to survive them.
It's probably a little bit too easy now, the maze in particular. I would suggest to reinstate some of the missing mobs, and slightly lower the knockback range of beetles to make it more appropriate for level 60. Of course, you probably better listen to groups of really average level 60 groups, if you can find them. :)

LaRaj
06-27-2017, 07:31 PM
I did not a significant difference inside Lab, and it is now manageable with at least 3 high lvl toons. Some of the issues within Lab that I notice however... Waiting for a rez skill to reset, and when it finally does using it fails although the reset timer starts again, this has happened time and time again. I also believe that the targeting of mobs in LAb is horrible, cant say how many times I am still locked on to a creature that is a level upstairs. Would love to see a better targeting update.
Thanks,
-Laraj