PDA

View Full Version : {Knights of The Holy Order}

Easylivin
01-08-2017, 08:49 AM
======{ Knights of the Holy Order }======

http://i.imgur.com/p8Op8e2.jpg

o-{==Guild Lore=>

Before the Duke of Serbule's mysterious disappearance he had established an organization that would Purge the Evil that fell upon Gorgon. This Organization was known as The { Knights of the Holy Order }, This Order was to be ran by the Dukes Vanguard, a group of Seven of Serbules most Elite Holy knights who wielded blessed Weapons, they were assigned to protect the town of Serbule and await the Arrival of it's Duke which never came..6 Vanguard were sent out to investigate but were later discovered near the Ruins of Borghild along with the Crest of The { Knights of the Holy Order }. After the Re-Creation of the Knights of The Holy Order the final Vanguard had Vanished, and the 7 weapons destroyed ,and instead were forged into Rings containing the Sigil of the { Knights of the Holy Order }

o-{==Guidelines=>

Don't be an a**hole
Be Active, you don't have to be on everyday but there are ranks in the guild which will require more activity
Once a member, please read the books in the Serbule Guild Chest #1

o-{==Guild Perks/Events=>

Multiple Weekly Dungeon Runs
Guild Quests
PVP Events

o-{==How To Apply=>

Please fill out the following application and reply with it to this thread OR message a guild member in-game!

In-Game Name: Required
Lore:Not required, this is for people who want to Immerse themselves with the World/Guild (Role Play)
Combat skiils/role: Ex. Sword/Shield (Tank) Druid/Mentalism (Healer) Fire/Ice (Dps)
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: Just pick one, this is so we can schedule either more pvp events or Pve events!

template
In-Game Name:
Lore:
Combat Skills/Role:
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?:

o-{==Guild Size=>

100+ / 250

Easylivin
01-08-2017, 09:12 AM
o-{==Current Events=>

Lab Sunday 4pm EST

Hood
01-14-2017, 07:37 AM
In-Game Name: Hood
Lore: n/a
Combat skiils/role: still working this out after the gear wipe. I prefer tanky group/solo builds
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: definitely PVE!
Note: I play on EU time.

Colgirm
01-16-2017, 01:55 AM
In-Game Name: Shara
Lore: n/a
Combat Skills/Role: sword at the moment, tanky (group/ solo)
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PVE
I play in EU time

Malice00
02-06-2017, 09:46 AM
So I will skip the questions I give to most guilds and be direct.

1. Don't be an a**hole
Since I am not into drama and your version of "a**hole " might be different. please define.
2. Be Active, you don't have to be on everyday but there are ranks in the guild which will require more activity
Since I prefer to be a common foot solider, can I avoid the rank system and come and go as I please.
3. Once a member, please read the books in the Serbule Guild Chest #1 (http://forum.projectgorgon.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1)
Any chance to read the books before committing to the guild. I am only assuming these books are partially guild by laws and rules.

The occasional camaraderie, companionship and in game help is all I seek.

Tiamat
02-07-2017, 06:58 PM
So I will skip the questions I give to most guilds and be direct.

1. Don't be an a**hole
Since I am not into drama and your version of "a**hole " might be different. please define.
2. Be Active, you don't have to be on everyday but there are ranks in the guild which will require more activity
Since I prefer to be a common foot solider, can I avoid the rank system and come and go as I please.
3. Once a member, please read the books in the Serbule Guild Chest #1 (http://forum.projectgorgon.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1)
Any chance to read the books before committing to the guild. I am only assuming these books are partially guild by laws and rules.

The occasional camaraderie, companionship and in game help is all I seek.

Hey, Malice00, I'm just an officer rank in the guild, but I'll try to answer your questions based on my experience (I'd say around a years worth) in the guild. (Easy's of course free to correct me if I get something about his intro post wrong).

1. I think "a**hole" is intentionally left vague since it's more difficult to list every instance of what it actally means. So, generally, I think that while drama is inevitable (we're human. Most of us, at least) being an a-hole means being a *constant* source of drama. We're actually really laid back, and the general obsurity of PG means we don't get too much drama. The little we do get is taken care between the responsible parties. I don't believe we have ever had to publicly (or privately that I know of) kick someone for being a jerk.

2. As in leave and re-join later? Correct me if I misunderstood that because I may have. We have kicked initiates who have stayed offline for too long before. I think was over 2 months of inactivity*, but if you gotta take a week or two to take care of real life, we aren't going to kick for that.

* I imagine if you let us know you'll be gone for a long time, we can make an exception. The ones we kicked simply logged out without a word and never came back.

3. That would be more up to the author of those books, Truffle, than to anyone else. The books are mostly running gags more than anything. Oh, and one book regarding a uniform if you want one. It helps to read them so you understand some of our jokes, but you aren't missing a huge rule list* if you forget to read them.

*At least not a serious one :)

I wish you and Guenhwyvar luck in your search for a home if you haven't found one already.

Malice00
02-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Thank you for your prompt and thoughtful response.

In my small world, I generally don't look for handouts. I also don't want my time on game to be controlled by others (guild officers that say I need more face time). I like soloing but also like to have a mentor type relationship when I have questions. I also enjoy group hunts as long as they are not free for all's with such a variety of levels that high levels either kill everything or low levels are along for the ride to die from being vastly under skilled for the critters being hunted.

I am straddling the fence and may return to ask for a a couple of sample hunts to meet and greet prospective new friends. Thank you again.

Nrdr123
02-14-2017, 10:33 AM
Hey nice to meet you Malice. I am Nrdr123. If your interested in playing or going on a dungeon hunt. Hit me up in game. Hope to see you around.

Dunshin
02-18-2017, 05:49 PM
In-Game Name: Dunshin
Lore: N/A
Combat Skills/Role: Working for Druid/Mentalism
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PvE

Trapsin
02-20-2017, 12:39 PM
In-Game Name: Kheldar
Combat Skills/Role: Right now Sword/Psychology, only lvl 15 on each, still trying to figure out exactly what I want to play.

I'm looking for some fun people to play this fun game with :)

Calcutta
02-25-2017, 11:38 AM
In-Game Name: Secondude
Lore: Just a normal guy trying to get Mad Skills after losing his memory and being convinced he is Napoleon Dynamite.
Combat Skills/Role: No clue, right now I do a sword/bow thing but I'm only 10 sword. Literally just started like 2 days ago. I am willing to do anything except heal. I usually tank in MMOS, but like to DPS too.
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PvE all the way.

Brand new to the game, but I've been drawn in more than any MMO since FFXI back when I started in them. I love everything about the game so far and I'm taking a blind approach to the game. I refuse to look anything up and want to discover and explore. An example, I still have a big head because I can't figure out how to get back to the starter island except some in chat said take the boat. Even if I do go back I don't know if I'll be able to kill him then either because I haven't gotten any new gear besides a ring. The thing is, I'm loving every second of it too. I love not knowing!! If I sound like someone that would fit in just let me know. Thanks

Malice00
04-30-2017, 08:33 AM
NrDr123, thank you for invite. Is NrDr123 your avatar's name? I have dabbled in most skills. Played spell caster in most games, it would seem I am not patient enough to level one up here. BTW, I am a Texas resident...sort of...I lived in Midland for a year and changed my residency, took 53 years to get there, but I made it. Long live the lone star republic!

Dunshin & Trapsin; I am not a big fan of PvP. Fine for others. While sometimes my head swells to where I can't remove my helm, I am just not into the chest pounding tarzan verse ape type (probably because you young whelps are to savvy with the 10 button mouse).

My avatar is Joaquin Sword/Shield toon.

FURY
06-06-2017, 08:33 AM
~bump~

Still around and looking for cool people. :D

BrewMonk5000
10-25-2017, 06:38 PM
In-Game Name: Gelderan
Lore: Unknown
Combat Skills/Role: Undeclared but torn between magic DPS or Support as mentalist/psychologist

punk7712
04-18-2018, 11:52 AM
In-Game Name: Baroness and Archmanicus
Lore: Archmanicus is strictly my animal form toon. I am looking for a guild to run Gazluk Keep with.
Combat Skills/Role: Baroness - 70/73 Ice magic/battle Chemistry. Archmanicus - 73/74 Deer/Druid

Xarduvik
04-20-2018, 01:29 PM
In-Game Name: Oberdan

Lore: Born into the farming life, Oberdan worked to become the best cook he could for his small village. Failing that by nearly poisoning half the population in the region, he decided to join a boxing circle, fist fighting for money and fame. He did much better, and attracted the interest of an attractive woman. They dated, decided on a wedding day, and watched in utmost horror as the invasion of brain bugs killed his village, and his woman. He punched, kicked and flipped many of the creatures to death, only to be overrun... and nearly died. Left for dead, he abandoned his cestus for a sword and shield. With practice, Oberdan grew in strength once again, but still felt incomplete. Until of course, he witnessed the combat virtue of a group of adventurers who call themselves... Knights of the Holy Order! Determined to join this band of people with like minded interests, Oberdan is looking to join up.

Combat Skills/Role: Sword/Psychology (role: DPS) - Unarmed/Psychology (role: Protector of Healers) - Archery/Psychology (role: Gather Meat/Hunter) {Okay, so I'm a shrink! A shrink with weapons!}

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

PezOfDoom
04-21-2018, 05:19 PM
Name: Monger

If you want to know about me, I placed a book in the library that talks of my studies of the Muntok Fist.

Shirou
04-24-2018, 06:21 AM
In-Game Name: Shirou
Combat skills/role: Sword/Shield (Tank) for now... might spice it up later with something different.

Celrin
05-01-2018, 02:35 AM
In-Game Name: Celrin
Lore: I do which I can post later
Combat Skills/Role:21 Sword/8 Shield/ 15 Unarmed
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?:PvE

Zeiss
05-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Hi Celrin,

Will keep an eye out for you in game, but if you run across any member of HOS they will be able to find you an invite.
-Zeiss

Hpnotiq
05-02-2018, 04:33 PM
In-Game Name: Hpnotiq
Lore: TBD
Combat Skills/Role: Unarmed/Mentalism (Utility?)
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PVE (but probably 50/50)

Started playing last week. Really enjoying the game so far and looking for other people to play with. Currently Unarmed 32/Mentalism 29

Shrimp
05-28-2018, 04:29 PM
In-Game Name: Shrimp
Combat Skills/Role:Bard/Mentalism
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?:Both

New player, have about 25 hours. Enjoying the game so far and looking for a nice group of people to play with.

Thank you.

Kaelaien
06-07-2018, 09:40 PM
In-Game Name: Kaelaien
Combat Skills/Role: Working towards Druid with either Mentalism or Priest
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: preferable PVE, but like PVP as well.

bhajun
06-08-2018, 08:53 AM
In-Game Name: bhajun
Lore: . . . shhhh
Combat Skills/Role: currently playing fire/staff, but will likely flirt with various magic dps / healing specs
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: partial to pve, but have dabbled on pvp on other realms
i have been in communication with kram, if you'd like to confer with them about me.
thanks!

Nrdr123
06-08-2018, 05:39 PM
In Game Name: Nrdr123
Lore:
From the great emptiness left by the Gods, a lingering force came into existence. It coalesced and absorbed any remnants left by the divines. Eventually this emptiness turned into the Cud. The Cud was good, it was everything beautiful about the world. But the Cud saw humanoids and despaired. Ghastly creatures that destroyed the environment and all that was held sacred by the gods.

So as a response the Cud created the animals. Beast races that embodies the Cuds essence. Cows representing the resilience of the Cud, Pigs for the Cuds everlasting Love, Deers for the Cuds remarkable alertness, Lycans for the Cuds unifying presence, Bats for the Dark side of the Cud, Spiders for the shadowed depths the Cud hides, and Rabbits of to reclaim the lands for the Cud.

The Cuds Champion embraced all these forms and became the embodiment of The Cud. To be allied with him is to be allied with the Cud.
Currently the Cuds Champion goes under the moniker Nrdr123, and has embedded himself within The Holy Order. A group of valiant Knights defending the realm.
Unbeknownst to them they are fulfilling the Cuds ambitions...#CudLife (https://forum.projectgorgon.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=CudLife) .

Combat Skills: Currently Pig/Mentalism. But I use all animal forms.
PVP or PVE: I prefer PvE, always more fun to beat up monsters with a group.

Rickabonkers
06-11-2018, 10:39 AM
In-Game Name:Rickabonkers
Lore:N/A
Combat Skills/Role:Archery/Sword (24/24)
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?:I really like both. PVP is probably where I shine.

spider91301
06-22-2018, 10:09 AM
In-Game Name: DEATHKON1

Combat Skills/Role:sword shield but im currently 70 in fire magic, hammer, and bc and in the process of making gear for the other skills I like to be the puller in gazkeep with my shield skill buff I grab a little at a time and speed buff back stunem then help the rest of the team finish them off also if I see the need and I see the groups not going to do well I use my shield move fight me you fools with all the damage/aggro mods on it to get aggro and make everything attack me even if i die I can always be rezed later better then everyone else dying also I have mods for armor recovery for the group like shield team Also have a couple of heals for sacrificing armor to heal then use shield to recover it all will supply some cheese depending on how much I have at the time for free because I can always make more

I prefer pve

additional info for thought maxed in weapon, armor, Jewelry augmentation and can pull mods for guildies maxed in leather working carpentry and 72 In tailoring can make some gear or pocket armor for people if they supply mats also maxed In shamanic infusion so I can make rate belts if someone brings me the mats as well mainly the trophy rat skin

Donedidit
07-07-2018, 06:45 AM
In-Game Name: Donedidit
Lore:
Combat Skills/Role:Fire63 Ment61
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?:Mostly Pve

Gelara
07-30-2018, 08:18 PM
We are still actively recruiting. Drop a line here or message me in-game!

spider91301
08-09-2018, 02:22 PM
We are still actively recruiting. Drop a line here or message me in-game!

Going to repy ask again because I just quit my guild old guild

Template
In-Game Name: Deathkon1
Combat Skills/Role:Sword shield/puller with shield buffs in gazkeep
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: Dont really care much as long as its fun I will do it

Lore:I am the echoes of those who had been slain by the metal of injustice.
I am the shadows of men long silenced and hidden from the light.
I am he who rides the black winds of carnage. I am death himself.
Prepare yourself, for when next we speak, it will be face to face.
And you will know that your death has come

Kryshael
08-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Need more fresh blood :)

Mesk
08-09-2018, 10:51 PM
You guys have a few spots we are tossing around a few of us coming over.

Gelara
08-10-2018, 06:06 PM
We do mesk. Sorry i just seen this.

Venerable
08-13-2018, 09:54 AM
Fresh meat looking for a guild. xD

Gelara
08-14-2018, 08:14 AM
Fresh meat looking for a guild. xD

Just hit me up in game Venerable. :)

Ruach
08-16-2018, 10:40 AM
In-Game Name: Ruach
Lore: Priest/Disciple (still in the works)
Combat Skills/Role: Unarmed/Psych Bard/Mentalism

Hope to hear from ya soon! :)

Asewin
09-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Hi!
Fresh blood here. I started playing Project:Gorgon last week, and so far I really enjoy it.
Now, I'm sure I'll keep playing it, so I think it's time for me to join a guild, and the Holy Order seems to be a really good choice.
I'm not really an "optimized" player looking for the best build or trying to quickly reach the end-game, I prefer to take my time and enjoy the lore and the community, having fun. But even if I am a noob, I will try to be a valuable asset to the guild!
(Oh, and English is not my first language, sorry if I make some mistakes)

In-Game Name: Asewin
Lore: After meeting a friendly talking pig, Asewin chose to become a vegan. He is still killing and cooking many of them, but it's for his friend Joeh, so I guess it's okay.
Combat Skills/Role: I'm currently going with Sword/Mentalism, but I am still experimenting to find what I like the most. So, don't know.
PvP or PvE: PvE

Greyfyn
05-13-2020, 11:22 AM
The vicissitudes of time wrought many changes upon the Order, among them the losses of many hearty knights. However the strength and persistence of hope against the battles with evil....

Who am I kidding, we're just one of the oldest guilds in the game, with a great history that doesn't reflect the guild as it stands today. So, moving on...

Holy Order currently exists as a guild of steady, involved players who play the game a variety of ways, including: hardcore, shopkeeping, dungeon crawling, guild quests, minor roleplaying, gazillionaires, and total lurking. We're creative and industrious; members create a variety of fan projects, including dev-approved applications, forum indexes, spreadsheets, and even fan websites. Members are both serious and funny, with civility and good judgment the order of every day.

Having chucked the trappings of a complicated guild system, Holy Order members reside in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, both in game and in our discord. We're helpful with an eye toward creating player self-sufficiency and new leaders. Several players are multi-lingual, and experienced with explaining the game. As our guild continues to evolve. every member contributes to the whole with their own strengths.

Importantly, we're going to be here playing for the duration--check in with Niph, Tsin, Greyfyn or any Commander or Chamberlain you find in game for more information or membership.

Check our wiki listing for more info: http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Guild:Holy_Order .

HiddenSalute
10-25-2020, 03:35 PM
Name: HiddenSalute
Lore: The man acts strange at times when people get personal with him, as he changes subject. He is very blunt and strict with his words, never faltering over emotions. Something unsettling about his facial expressions almost demonic. He is hiding something and everyone can tell, but what?
Combat Role: Sword / Psy (dps)
Pvp and Pve

Inqr
10-30-2020, 05:20 PM
In-Game Name: Inqr (INQR)

Lore: AO Vet and many other MMO's

Combat Skills/Role: Sword (41), Shield (30), Psych (23) (Going to 25 (27) to grab Priest, I prefer to Heal or be Paladin-ish)

Getting to the point where a Guild seems like a necessity :cool:

RaNuNaki
01-19-2022, 03:46 PM
In-Game Name: RaNuNaki
Combat Skills/Role: Not sure. Just started. Right now, playing sword/shield but I would love to play support or healing class if there is one.

MotorRunner
02-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Hi, I am fairly new to the game and haven't figured out how to do much yet. Iv been going solo for a while now. ttys

In-Game Name: MotorRunner
Combat Skills/Role: Lycanthrope, Unarmed, Mentalist, Sword and shield
Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: I prefer PVE, for now.

Greyfyn
02-11-2022, 11:45 PM
Hi MotorRunner.

Holy Order as a guild, is mostly dormant right now. In the past I maintained a listing of all the guilds, but it's gotten too difficult to keep up with all the migrations. At any given time there are multiple guilds around and you have good choices available. The Official discord has a channel just for guild recruitment, which could be useful. Here's a link: https://discord.gg/projectgorgon. Welcome to the game and I'm sure you'll find people to play with.

MotorRunner
02-12-2022, 12:46 PM
Thanks! I'll check out discord.