PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Armor? (Familiar Controller)

Arundel
06-10-2017, 10:39 AM
I just got the Rabbit class yesterday, and reading the Wiki I noticed there is supposed to be a series of items from Shoddy to Amazing "Familiar Controller" which allows use of Ice Magic for Rabbits. I have level 70 Ice Magic so I would love to combo these, but I have checked numerous vendors, skill instructors, etc. and have not found the recipe for these items or someone who sells them. Any help? Plus, if anyone knows of any other Rabbit specific gear please let me know.

Khaylara
06-10-2017, 03:11 PM
I got a drop, a helm (lvl 20 drop from crypt i think). In the description it says that it enables ice magic, you have to check the item description. I have various gear drops with bunny mods and rabbit armor is definitely craftable because malachites can be inscribed for bunnies. Sorry I haven't looked more into it, that's all I know for now.

Mbaums
06-10-2017, 08:18 PM
...wait can anyone use the helm if they are lvl ~20 bunny, even if they don't have rabbit active? I'm asking because I love Ice magic, but I'd rather not change my main hand.

cr00cy
06-11-2017, 12:51 AM
If other anuimal items are anythign to go by then no, you have to be rabbit to use it.

Also... rabbit? we have new animal form?

Niph
06-11-2017, 03:47 AM
The item (familiar controller, head slot, loot drop) specifically states that it enables ice magic for hares. And yes we have a new combat skill, called "Rabbit", that can be unlocked to 70, with 5 or 6 mods per slot.

Crissa
06-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Some animal items merely need the skill, (My cow armor for instance), and some requires animal to be active (Gazlik's Shackles, for instance.)

Weirdly I ended up with many non-animal pairs of Gaz's shackles to the point where I stopped keeping them.