PDA

View Full Version : Questions from a Returning Player

Lyramis
05-29-2017, 04:18 AM
1) I find myself stuck behind many gold walls and favor walls, need a lot of dungeon runs. Does anyone run dungeons lower than GK fairly often?

2) What kind of gear is necessary for GK? Would I be ok in my old lvl 50 sword/psy set which won't be broken for another month, or my golemized lvl 60 fire/staff set? HP is less than 400 in both. Armor is less than 500 in both I believe.

3) Now that 2 skills are divided fairly equally on gear, how necessary is it to get damage stats from second skill? Can I still concentrate on defense/cc/heals/regen for the 2nd skill or do I need some damage there as well?

Khaylara
05-29-2017, 06:08 AM
Hi and welcome back Lyra!:D

1. Sadly you have to limit yourself to 2 skillsets for now till you uncap the non-combat stuff (like endurance and possibly carpentry, lw, augmenting ,that sort)

2. I can only speak for the fire+staff set which is exactly what I did. Started out with a 60 set in GK, made cash there, leveled lw and crafted a lvl 70 set. Transmuting the mods is an issue atm but Citan said he'll update it to 70 asap.

3. I will use the fire+staff as example since you have it already (and because that's what I've been doing lately aswell). My staff is less damage, more defense and cc and it works just fine having fire for dps and staff for utility.

Imo you can skip straight to GK level, it's actually easier in many ways than Lab but there are occasional Lab runs I imagine if you just want to check it out.

Crissa
05-29-2017, 04:53 PM
Lab has some of the cool appearance gear.