PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone regularly using perfume in-game?

ShieldBreaker
05-24-2017, 10:03 AM
Are there any players who use perfume in-game most of the time?

Niph
05-24-2017, 10:52 AM
At this level of the game, and with what is currently implemented, the effect seems negligible. So, not me. :)

Crissa
05-24-2017, 12:21 PM
I use hygiene pants! A couple +hygiene on my townie outfit means never having to bathe twice.

ShubiMaja
06-13-2017, 09:45 AM
where do you get perfume o_o ?

ShieldBreaker
06-13-2017, 12:31 PM
Perfume is for the most part a loot drop.

Also when NPC are in the gift giving mood they sometimes give perfume

Sasaki
08-15-2017, 03:06 AM
Once I have my main and am a bard, I'll probably go out of my way to constantly bathe and use Perfume just as an immersion thing. Not currently, though.

Esoteric
09-24-2017, 03:42 PM
I wasn't aware that perfume was an actual implemented item, however, I will definitely scrounge the dungeons(?) for potential toiletries. Meanwhile, it seems almost as though a novelty item, moreso than a necessity, considering the benefit of simply running through a source of water... o.o

ShieldBreaker
09-24-2017, 04:07 PM
I wasn't aware that perfume was an actual implemented item, however, I will definitely scrounge the dungeons(?) for potential toiletries. Meanwhile, it seems almost as though a novelty item, moreso than a necessity, considering the benefit of simply running through a source of water... o.o

Perfume is Mid-Game stuff currently, like 50+ level areas. There is really only one MOB type I know that regularly drops perfume. The current perfumes give minor buffs to racial traits. So for Elves it translate actaully into Cleanliness. For the other races their brand of perfume boosts their race trait. Maybe it is a hint that a whole skill along this line will pop-up at some point. Or maybe more interesting brands of perfume will show up. Then again you might be right it might just be a novelty item.

Vril
09-24-2017, 04:07 PM
I have four combat skills maxed--which isn't much compared to a lot of vets--but it does say that I have been around a bit (I think). I have never seen perfume, nor even heard it existed.

This game continues to amaze me.

$.02