PDA

View Full Version : International Guild Recruiting

Andelas
01-06-2017, 06:24 AM
Hi All

Our guild is friendly and laid back, all we ask is that you respect all players in Project Gorgon. We run all dungeons and generally just have fun within the game.

The guild name is Aussie Old Farts because it was originally set up by a group of older Australians. The guild is now international and the largest group of players come from the United States with members from all over the world.

We have two guild masters Andelas (lives in Australia) and JakAtk (lives in the United States). Look for us in game.

Elkhound
01-07-2017, 05:36 AM
Great group of people. This team has welcomed many Asherons Call "refugees" and assisting in the transistion to a new MMO

Thanks Andelas and crew

Solome
01-20-2017, 09:28 PM
Will look for y'all in-game. Am another AC refugee, will be seeking a guild here.

Caustic
01-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Chilled guild with no pressure but abilities run for top end down to newbies (as we all are at one time).

Malice00
02-06-2017, 09:32 AM
So far best sell of the Guilds I have research. I am an "Ole' American Fart". I don't have time for drama and politics. I will now ask the same question of you as I ask all guilds in every game I play.

I am not one that comes with my handout expecting freebies. But what does the your guild and the guild system offer other than someone to talk to when I am on? And what do you get from my membership?

Dean340
02-27-2017, 06:44 AM
will look for you in game...

Andelas
03-04-2017, 03:35 AM
We offer much the same as any other good guild which is to say:

As much or as little help as you wish.
Frequent guild quests which give you guild XP to spend on a variety of in game rewards.
Advice on character builds and quests if you wish.
Voice chat both for community and for in game efficiency when grouped in dungeons.
Guild storage of frequently needed items.

What we require of members is:
Some participation in completing guild quests.
Respect for others, good humour and maturity.
Help for lower level guild mates on occasions.

ANT3RA
03-06-2017, 12:13 AM
Gday guys,

I am an AC refugee from Sydney, Australia.

I look forward to meeting up with you in game and being part of the guild.

I have been gaming since the early 90s in a variety of games and genres.

I also have run guilds or been an officer in guilds most of my "career"

Cheers
Ant

Malice00
04-30-2017, 08:38 AM
Ditto, G'Day. I am from AC also, played on Harvestgain server since 2000.

BTW, if your looking for me in game...my avatar name is ,"Joaquin". without quotations.

Also, I am not a big chat person, so I might miss you in game tell. Please be patient is all I can say.

Rwill
06-27-2017, 05:49 PM
Hey there.. I believe I ran a couple dungeons with andelas.. lots of help and advise.. if you guys still have room would love to join up
Rwill

Elkhound
06-27-2017, 06:14 PM
Anytime, look me up in game (Elkhound) or just global for someone in Aussie group

kazeandi
07-28-2017, 09:10 AM
Been in this guild for a month or so now and must say, it's a very friendly group of people.
Even my rather odd timezone is covered :) Just wish I had more time to play :/

Bakau
10-29-2017, 06:47 PM
Many players in AEST - ie GMT +10?

Daguin
03-27-2018, 04:24 PM
bump! AOF is open to all players (new & old)!!

We are getting less Aussie by the day, but our farts seem to be aging more rapidly than ever.

Find one of our guild mates for an invite, or send me (Daguin) a PM in-game.

kazeandi
05-28-2018, 08:53 AM
Hey guys, are you still active? Logged in for the first time after the transition to Steam and noticed I'm solo :/

kiwiitis
08-20-2018, 01:15 AM
You guys looking for new recruits?

I am an oldie slow at everything nearly 200hrs into game and enjoying it, the only moan I got is too much pve I don't mind a little but I find it too much on my own. Presently I make my councils by selling the crystals to works orders. Having a lot of problems in the Serbile dungeons where I,m sure a little help would be very usefull .

Those physic thingies always ruin my day :(

I like all the harvesting and gathering have quite a few gems from my crystal gathering filling up bank slots.

My ingame name is OneEye and am a member of TheOlderGamers (TOG)

BTW gmt +12

Regards Gramps

Daguin
08-20-2018, 10:57 AM
You guys looking for new recruits?

I am an oldie slow at everything nearly 200hrs into game and enjoying it, the only moan I got is too much pve I don't mind a little but I find it too much on my own. Presently I make my councils by selling the crystals to works orders. Having a lot of problems in the Serbile dungeons where I,m sure a little help would be very usefull .

Those physic thingies always ruin my day :(

I like all the harvesting and gathering have quite a few gems from my crystal gathering filling up bank slots.

My ingame name is OneEye and am a member of TheOlderGamers (TOG)

BTW gmt +12

Regards Gramps

Hey guys, are you still active? Logged in for the first time after the transition to Steam and noticed I'm solo :/

Our doors are always open! Send a /tell in-game to Mankiller, Firedance, Manwar, Arbry, or any of our other officers for an invitation. I'll look for you both in-game as well.

kazeandi
04-14-2020, 02:34 PM
Can't believe this thread sank to page 3 of the guild recruitment forum.

Lasc
04-14-2020, 04:36 PM
Can't believe this thread sank to page 3 of the guild recruitment forum.

I blame Manwar.
Or his fairy equivalent :D

Okeephe
04-15-2020, 03:54 PM
Anyone smell farts?

kazeandi
04-17-2020, 04:18 PM
No. You get used to it, and then there's no perceivable smell anymore. Just warm air.