PDA

View Full Version : Cosmetic equips and appearance altering?

Rhawkas
05-07-2017, 05:54 AM
Any idea if they're going to implement any of the following:
The ability to alter your appearance (like, change your skin-tone, hairstyle, hair color, etc.)
Choose to hide or display your helmet, hood, or whatever?
Alter the appearance of your equipment (dyes and such or using a different armor or weapon model in place of what you've got equipped, but only the same category (no making a sword look like a knife))

Silvonis
05-07-2017, 06:27 AM
You can expect a lot of those to be implemented further along the development cycle, but nothing to confirm or announce at this time.

Eachna
05-08-2017, 07:41 PM
You can expect a lot of those to be implemented further along the development cycle, but nothing to confirm or announce at this time.

Are you confirming that there will be some sort of cosmetic system in the future?

GrantGrace
06-07-2021, 03:30 AM
Did they implement something of that?

keilecpod
06-07-2021, 04:38 AM
Did they implement something of that?

I don't think so. By the way, guys, I understand that my question may seem strange, but I hope that you can help me. In general, I want to give my wife a bag for her birthday. Most often, she orders bags at borboletabag.com (https://www.borboletabag.com/th/) but I absolutely do not know which bag to choose on this website. There is a huge number of different bags. My wife follows the latest trends so maybe there are girls here who would tell me which bag is the most trending on this website. I know this is all very strange, but maybe you can help me...