PDA

View Full Version : Never Did a Proper Introduction. lol

DreamerGoat
05-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Hellos~, I am DreamerGoat, or you can call me Oliver/Oli if you like. I heard about this game through an Everquest Forum when someone asked for a MMO like or similar to Everquest and I clicked the link. The video I saw was absolutely lovely and silly and I figured I would probably love this game because it is a total gem amongst the MMO community. I've spent 5 years looking for a MMO that is like Everquest or Everquest II and I had no luck in the matter because nearly every MMO is a WoW clone. ESO was the closest I got to an Everquest II experience but then ESO went down the drain sooo, I started looking again and here we are. lol I despise shooter and PvP games but I love games that are well.. Like this game. I love uniqueness, and compared to other modern MMOs, this MMO is rather unique and original.

I am a 21 year old (almost 21.) nerdy artist who loves to play fun games. I have Asperger's and I am colourblind (Red-Green).. I am also a major klutz and I am often told that I am way too friendly to people and that it's scary that I don't get angry. lol I always play as a healer or mage in MMOs although, my computer lags on pretty much any game I play so being a healer would be a terrible idea for me. lol My character's name on Project: Gorgon is Sylthis, I will probably make a Fae alt when the Faes are added into the game.

drivendawn
05-04-2017, 03:44 PM
Welcome :)

ShieldBreaker
05-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Hi Sylthis,

Welcome to Project: Gorgon. The Fae race are going to have Frost Magic and be strong in healing, so that will work well if you want to go healer or mage.

DreamerGoat
05-05-2017, 03:47 AM
Hi Sylthis,

Welcome to Project: Gorgon. The Fae race are going to have Frost Magic and be strong in healing, so that will work well if you want to go healer or mage.

Neato~, I can't wait for them to released on Gorgon, would love to mix fire and frost magic on that.