PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions (Nothing to be Offended by)

DreamerGoat
04-26-2017, 01:37 PM
So, I joined Gorgon a week ago (I play as a dark elf named Nerathan) and I absolutely love it but here's some things I think would be neat to be added or fixed up a bit:

For the Dying skill, you guys should add like a physical appearance thing where your character will gain scars on a random part of their body every 5 or 10 levels. I think that would be pretty neat.

For Serbule, I was thinking about how the Player Marketplace seems very, very out of place and empty, I was thinking that it could be changed up a bit, or turned into a big tavern or something.

For Kur, I think the outpost is too far away, it would be nice if it was closer but I can deal with it being at the edge of the map if you guys don't want to do that. And I'd love to see a big Dwarven city in Kur, that would be fitting, I mean there's nothing in Kur other than a couple of tents and an outpost at the end of the map.

For South Serbule, maybe add a couple of villages there, it's very, very empty.

Ohs, I would love to see a playable rat or lizard race on this game, preferably a rat race, it's kinda boring that EQII is the only MMO with a rat race in it as well as one of the very few MMOs to have a lizard race.

And for skill sets/classes: I kinda want to see a healer skill set that can tank, like the Templar/Inquisitor in EQII.

Also, for the Elves, can you guys split them up like in other MMOs? Like High Elf, Dark Elf and Wood Elf, don't need to change anything, just split them up so it would be less confusing or weird.

ShieldBreaker
04-26-2017, 02:21 PM
Hi DreamerGoat, welcome to Project: Gorgon.

Scars would be interesting, but i think it would need to be something that the player had control of and not random. If dying lead to scars, then you would have players actually worried about dying in order to protect their avatars image. If you got the option to apply a scar based on how much death experience you had that might work. Alternatively you would need a system where mending scars was an option before you got scars, then players could pick and choose which scars they would keep.

Player Marketplace, really filled up with the weekend reduced stall price event. Once there are more players we will need new market area to setup in. At launch there will probably be a rush to get stalls and it be difficult to find an open on then. It seems some players want changes to be made to stalls, easier to shop, easier to find stuff.

Kur is challenging, congrats on making it to the outpost :). Back in my day we didn't know how to make campfires and it was uphill both ways to the outpost.

Dwarves will get an entire zone to themselves, as their homeland. I wonder if they will get an icy mountain home, or something different.

Other Races: Several slated for inclusion, some probably for inclusion eventually. I would guess the earliest you could expect to see something like lizard and rat races would be the 5th or 6th expansion. Now a frog like race or insect race you might see in an earlier expansion, maybe in the first couple of expansions.