PDA

View Full Version : Unable to sign in to client?

e1esdee
04-21-2017, 07:06 AM
I just registered a new account and can sign into the web site/forums just fine, but using the same ID/password doesn't allow me to sign into the game client. Is there a delay or something between registration and when the client will recognize the account?

Thanks.

Silvonis
04-21-2017, 08:13 AM
I just registered a new account and can sign into the web site/forums just fine, but using the same ID/password doesn't allow me to sign into the game client. Is there a delay or something between registration and when the client will recognize the account?

Thanks.

The website and game authentication systems are seperate, so you will need to register directly through the game.

e1esdee
04-21-2017, 08:28 AM
Thanks, that makes sense then. When I try to use the "make myself real" when signed in as a guest account, says my email is already in use. I think I have registered another account from within the game to that email. I remember the username but the password reset in the client leads to 404 page, is there another way to reset?

Silvonis
04-21-2017, 09:00 AM
We've just undergone significant changes on our web end, can you try the in-game reset again and report back?