PDA

View Full Version : New Website Look

ShieldBreaker
04-20-2017, 12:06 PM
Congrats on the new website design!

I am surprised you redid it completely and didn't even announce that you changed it. It should make a better first impression on new comers, it is very bold and dramatic.

Everybody should check out the main site, if you tend to just go straight to the forums like I do. What is everyone opinion on it?

Tagamogi
04-20-2017, 12:31 PM
I tried looking at the main site on my android mini, and I initially thought it wasn't loading since all I saw was a black page, no matter how often I tried reloading. I eventually realized that I can scroll down and then all the website content seems to be there, starting at "You'll find that this game...", so it's just the top menu and the picture that isn't getting displayed for me. I don't know whether the display might load better on other mobile devices, especially those with a bigger screen.

So, other than that - yes, I like it a lot. :) The new main page is very cool looking! I think it should make a very nice impression on newcomers.

The one thing I don't like that much is the picture at the top - it looks too much generic RPG with elves and skinny women to me. I'd prefer something that's unique to PG, like including a cow, or even just a rakshasa. It's not a bad picture - I just don't think it's as cool as PG... :)

Khaylara
04-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Same as Tagamogi, the characters on top look very generic. Tbh I 'd love for my chars to look that cute but they don't, so a more realistic representation of PG (maybe with 2 bats a cow and 2 deer) would be much nicer.

Very nice work revamping it otherwise:)