PDA

View Full Version : Can I be a Bee Pleasssse?

ShieldBreaker
04-11-2017, 12:55 PM
Okay Citan has hinted at the existence of Fae Bees

http://i.imgur.com/1ok3D4a.png

And indicated that they would be a pet for fairies, hope not exclusively fairies but if so I will probably train AH on a Fairy character.

I so hope he has more in store from them. I be okay with having one as a pet, but how much grander would it be to be a Bee.

Perks
Flight
Gardening Bonus
Dance Bonus

Attacks/Abilities actions
Sting (poison or nature), Piercing (stinger), Bite (crushing), Summon Swarm (poison or nature damage Damage over Time), Death Sting ( Epic Attack, double(or X0.5 the level of the skill Death Sting 1= X0.5 2 = X1 ect) your current health damage but results in player death 60 seconds after use) , Make Honey, Eat Royal Honey (Major Health)

Beast Speech
Buzzzzz, zzzzzz,
i.e. " I be buzzz with having zzz as a pet, but how much buzzzzz would it be to be a Bee. "

Could be a curse or item, and I can think of one NPC would love to get access to ability to beecome a bee.

kell.shepherd
04-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Could also have a hive or swarm bonus when other bees are nearby.

ShieldBreaker
04-15-2017, 04:16 PM
MrWhiskers that would be cool as well.

Or when one bee marks a target with a sting one way or the other, it then creates a frenzy in other bees, which is why bee swarm in RL.

Also was thinking on my death sting idea, maybe a 90% health hit after delay, and then additional 100% Trauma health Damage over Time over so many seconds. This way support skills could maybe keep you alive. Maybe that would make death sting more fun, or less the balance and play value are hard to judge.

Easylivin
04-16-2017, 05:09 PM
MrWhiskers that would be cool as well.

Or when one bee marks a target with a sting one way or the other, it then creates a frenzy in other bees, which is why bee swarm in RL.

Also was thinking on my death sting idea, maybe a 90% health hit after delay, and then additional 100% Trauma health Damage over Time over so many seconds. This way support skills could maybe keep you alive. Maybe that would make death sting more fun, or less the balance and play value are hard to judge.

Doesn't the bee die?

Maybe Bees could have a "final blow" that does massive damage but they bleed to death 30 seconds after the ability is used

Crissa
04-16-2017, 05:53 PM
Doesn't the bee die?That's why they suggested the cost of the ability include a bleed equal to their health - so that it's possible to heal them from it, just unlikely.