PDA

View Full Version : [UI] too small font - hard to read

tangar
04-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Big problem for me - too small font.. My eyes hurt to read it. Even with max UI increase...

I use quite big screen - 27' and 1920x1080. Even if I downscale resolution to 1152x720 - skills&item descriptions SO SMALL, unreal to read.

Quests/dialogs texts also could to be bigger or at least sharper - cause 'increse UI' option make all text blurred.. Check my stream to see what I mean.

Would be great to have possibility to scale font correctly.

p.s.
Also map doesn't work with increased UI. I showed it in my video 2 months ago.. I understand that its hard to fix some stuff, but it's pretty critical issue. Hope that devs would fix it soon :(

Silvonis
04-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Big problem for me - too small font.. My eyes hurt to read it. Even with max UI increase...

I use quite big screen - 27' and 1920x1080. Even if I downscale resolution to 1152x720 - skills&item descriptions SO SMALL, unreal to read.

Quests/dialogs texts also could to be bigger or at least sharper - cause 'increse UI' option make all text blurred.. Check my stream to see what I mean.

Would be great to have possibility to scale font correctly.

p.s.
Also map doesn't work with increased UI. I showed it in my video 2 months ago.. I understand that its hard to fix some stuff, but it's pretty critical issue. Hope that devs would fix it soon :(

Thanks for your feedback. We've said previously that issues related to the UI will be on hold until our new UI is released. The new UI is currently being worked on, so please hang tight!

Crissa
04-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Yeah, scalable fonts would really be super-nice.

The weird one I keep getting is that 'some' menus the fonts are blurry, and this changes every time I save the resolution setting.

tangar
04-04-2017, 07:15 AM
Thanks for your feedback. We've said previously that issues related to the UI will be on hold until our new UI is released. The new UI is currently being worked on, so please hang tight!

Thanks for a reply! I keep my fingers crossed for your success, guys :)

tangar
03-15-2019, 02:24 AM
Hiho. I wonder - is this problem solved nowadays? (UI scale and bigger font size) :D

mrwarp
03-15-2019, 05:44 AM
Yes the UI update was released quite some time ago. You have scaling abilities.

tangar
03-15-2019, 06:13 AM
Thanks! Sounds great! :D