PDA

View Full Version : Steam Account Link

Silvonis
11-20-2016, 12:42 AM
Link your Project: Gorgon Forum Account to your Steam Account

Step 1. Click "Settings" from the menu at the top of the page.
Step 2. On the left navigation bar, look for "STEAM CONNECT" and click "Steam Account Link".
Step 3. Read the directions and then click the "Sign in through Steam" button.

Khaylara
12-23-2016, 11:10 AM
Hi Silvonis, good work on the new forum. I can't connect to Steam servers, I know it's normal for Steam but I tried lots of fixes and can't connect. Not sure how to proceed especially if the PG launcher will be Steam integrated.

edit-nvm it seems Steam servers are down, in case anyone else is trying

cr00cy
12-23-2016, 11:21 AM
Hi Silvonis, good work on the new forum. I can't connect to Steam servers, I know it's normal for Steam but I tried lots of fixes and can't connect. Not sure how to proceed especially if the PG launcher will be Steam integrated.

Was about to post this. You are too fast Khay.

Silvonis
12-23-2016, 11:27 AM

Thanks Khay. Yes, the Steam servers are having issues and specifically the Steam API server is down. Once they resolve their issues, we should be all set.

Silvonis
12-23-2016, 12:53 PM
It appears that the Steam servers are now working.

Khaylara
12-23-2016, 04:56 PM
Sorry, maybe I'm sleepy and slow atm but I don't seem to have the option listed in Step 2, the Steam Connect one. I'll try again 2morro I guess:)

Another edit-For some reason I imagined you were talking about the Steam settings and I thought I was doing something wrong. Linked now (or at least I think so)

Kayy
02-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Question about Steam being linked here, hope this is the right place to ask.

Are there currently any benefits to having the accounts linked? Also, is there any way to unlink the accounts once you do link them up?

Thanks a lot!

Crissa
02-02-2017, 04:56 PM
How do I link my backer stuff to my account?

Beeze
10-28-2019, 01:54 PM
How can I tell the account is linked with Steam?