PDA

View Full Version : Hey Druids, what does your spell bat look like.

cheaptoad
04-03-2017, 10:42 AM
I just want to get an idea of what spells/attacks you're using. Also, if you could let me know what your other skill is and what level you are.

Thanx
Vladd

westside
04-03-2017, 12:25 PM
I am Hammer/Druid and for my druid skills I am currently using:

Bramble, Heart Thorn, Rot Skin, Delerium, Energize, and Healing Sanctuary.

I will swap out delerium and healing sanctuary for Pulse of Life and Cosmic Strike

Hoxard
04-03-2017, 01:16 PM
I don't play druid too often. I pair it with bard, and when I do my bar looks like this

Heart Thorn Toxinball Rotskin Brambleskin Regrowth Cosmic Strike

I have considered using Cloud Sight, but I don't play druid enough to justify the training cost imo

I'm a level 50 druid and level 40 bard, and my build is tailored for grinding in wolf cave.

xerandus
04-15-2017, 11:34 AM
I solo fire magic/druid (72/71 fwiw). My druid bar is Heart Thorn, Rotskin, Toxinball, Cosmic Strike, Pulse of Life and Energize. I have a mod that gives Pulse of Life +17 mitigation vs. all elemental and I use Energize to give me extra power for flying.

Crissa
04-15-2017, 04:28 PM
I vote that we call the sextuplet of active abilities from a skill a 'skill bat' and the alternatives 'a wicket'

Dragone
04-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Hammer/Druid here 72/70
Solo hunt: heart thorn, rot skin, energize, regrowth, toxin ball, cosmic strike
Group : energize, regrowth, healing sanctuary, bramble skin, hearth thorn, cosmic strike.

CyclopsSlayer
04-26-2017, 08:56 AM
Druid/Bard (both in the 50's)

Solo - Rotskin, Heart thorn, Brambleskin, Cosmic strike, Energize, Toxinball with mods for AOE Rotskin, and improved Cosmic/Heart damage.
Group - Rotskin, Heart thorn, Energize, Regrowth, Healing Sanctuary, Brambleskin, mods for AOE Rotskin, improved major healing.