PDA

View Full Version : Excellent advice to help new loot rules bed in.

cratoh
03-27-2017, 05:36 PM
1. If you see someone in the hallway on the way to a boss room, just ask 'hey want to group for the boss?' Much like the same as before, but more important now. (See #2 (https://forum.projectgorgon.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) )

2. Don't be a D--k! As with most life situations, both work and leisure, try to consider the needs of the people right next to you, how is what you are about to do going to impact them, and their day? If the answer is 'might annoy me' then don't do it.

alleryn
03-27-2017, 05:49 PM
Good advice, but a couple quibbles:

Don't call your own advice excellent. If the advice is actually high quality, it should speak for itself.
I don't agree with your use of the word "might". Don't do anything that you think will annoy someone else, but i don't think people need to go walking around on eggshells either. If no one ever did anything that might annoy someone else how would anyone ever get a date?

cratoh
03-28-2017, 02:24 AM
meh, it is excellent though. It's the number 1 best bit of advice ever on how to live, and it translates very well for how to behave in games.

Tchey
03-28-2017, 02:43 AM
It's the number 1 best bit of advice ever on how to live

I don't say it's bad nor good, but this is only "according to you, and the ones who agree".

Crissa
03-28-2017, 10:31 PM
If you think it might and it does, the solution is be prepared to apologize. Drop them a potion or swap loot or whatever is needed. It's easy to get frustrated, so best to be helpful when you see someone else feeling that!