PDA

View Full Version : Getting Rid Of Lice (After Starter Island)

Shoobydoo
03-16-2017, 01:41 PM
Hello, my character recently got a permanent debuff disease (infected by Lice) but when checking online for how to get it cured, the only info I could find indicates that only Lawara on Anagoge island can cure it, or provide the needed lice comb to cure yourself.

But the problem is, I'm in Serbule now (and bound there too) and can't seem to figure out how to get back to the island (can you? I'd love to be able to get back to island to earn the comb for future use, but any viable option would be nice) as the place I arived at (where I met the hag) doesn't seem to have a portal active, so I'm wondering if there are any other options to get rid of the disease?

Am I just overlooking the obvious (entirely possible) or am I just screwed with no choce but to start over?

Thanks for any assistance.

srand
03-16-2017, 02:03 PM
You are not screwed!

You can get back to the newbie island from the docks in northern (well, sort of north-north-west, I guess) Serbule. Talk to the boatman there - it's 300 councils for a round trip. Just ring the bell on the newbie island dock when you want to go back to Serbule.

You can also borrow a lice comb from someone in town (*not* suggested in real life), or have it cured with a first aid ability - Treat Disease 1, I think, since lice is a basic disease.

Hood
03-16-2017, 02:13 PM
if you get Marna in Serbule to you like you, you can buy a reusable lice comb from her as well.

srand
03-16-2017, 02:22 PM
if you get Marna in Serbule to you like you, you can buy a reusable lice comb from her as well.

Ooh, I forgot that one. Thanks!

Shoobydoo
03-16-2017, 03:45 PM
Thank you very much everyone for your replies. They have been most helpful :)

Sasho
03-23-2017, 02:31 PM
You can also borrow a lice comb from someone in town (*not* suggested in real life), or have it cured with a first aid ability - Treat Disease 1, I think, since lice is a basic disease.

With all this talk of curing diseases and with how sexual the Elves are in game, I'm just waiting for the Favor Quest where I can use Treat Disease 3 to cure Rita's herpes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eachna
04-07-2017, 10:48 PM
With all this talk of curing diseases and with how sexual the Elves are in game, I'm just waiting for the Favor Quest where I can use Treat Disease 3 to cure Rita's herpes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Would "crotch-rot" be herpes? I imagine syphilis.

I'd like to know how many penises male elves have. "Humans and Raks only have one" leaves a lot of latitude for what the male elves have.

Malice00
04-30-2017, 09:38 AM
Nah, that crotch rot is called jock itch. Not necessarily a STD. Just as painful...pretty common among swimmers. No quick fix with cure disease 3 here. maybe cranial cream...

Crissa
05-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Pretty much all eruptive infections such as bugs, bacteria, yeast, or fungus can be transmitted by sexual contact o-o