PDA

View Full Version : Post Closed

kabbutto
03-15-2017, 10:18 PM
Since the previous thread was closed due to not wanting to get called out on any more hasty actions. Here is my post

The disconnection happened during the encounter, after the group and himself had tagged the boss. So yes, it is a bug that a disconnection does not save the progress that was under way. Or is that too much for alpha? DOZENS of tickets, AFTER his attempts to message you directly on facebook and being straight ignored he attempted to cure the curse himself today, after which you decided to ban him without warning or word till Friday. After his last attempt of making a forum thread addressing the issue since you are unwilling to answer his messages/reports, the thread was taken down instantly. There was nothing offensive or "crap starting" as you put it so what was the reasoning for that? You dont enjoy being called out on your power hungry ban hammer? Now after this all happened i tried to get a reply in global since i know we had your attention at this point. Again nothing offensive was said in global chat, and yet i now got banned for speaking up to the almighty creators of PG, again without reason why or for how long. So i have tried reaching out in PM, still no answer, I expect my ban to be lifted and Rintao since it is on you for having a bug, on you for deciding (not being unable) to reply, and on you for not setting a cap to the amount of tickets that can be submitted. Thank you.

On a side not i do not believe that that conversation was over. For 100s of people to be testing your game and providing feedback, it should concern every person on the future of this game if a more mature course of action isn't taken in the future by the Devs. I have been around for alpha/steam launches and if you think this is a bad response, imagine what you will have coming in from the steam community. I will say again, i have sent PM and still have not received a reply

Citan
03-15-2017, 10:28 PM
We don't respond to forum PMs. You will never receive a reply to them.

Stop now.