PDA

View Full Version : Fire Magic Question

Badnesso
03-10-2017, 01:21 PM
So after level 50 I need Explosive Runestones to learn new fire magic recipes. After hours of searching the forums I found an old post saying the red drakes drop them, but being they are highly resistant to fire magic I can't kill these. The only other way to get Explosive Runestones is to farm Tattered Red Books and turn them into the sand seer but after days of farming various areas I have yet to see this book drop. Does anyone have some helpful pointers on where either Tattered Red Books or Explosive Runestones can be obtained/farmed?

Dragone
03-10-2017, 02:27 PM
I been finding books and runestones out in rahu desert killing various things, drop rate is very very low though.

Badnesso
03-10-2017, 09:13 PM
Yep I gave up just to hard for a skills that already has too many downsides imo. Thanks

Gorstak
03-25-2017, 07:56 AM
I agree am running 60/60 fire/mentalism,and after killing one lvl 60 mob am completely out of power,having 3 psi waves on me doenst help nothing + psi mods on gear,and huge aggro rage of firespells compleetly ruins this branch making fire skill completely usseles mostly for solo.