PDA

View Full Version : Crazy video of Serbule mountains turning into giant mirrors!

RBPjellies
04-29-2023, 03:35 PM
So I usually play on windows but I recently got a new MacBook Pro M2 and I had the black screen issue that occurs on Mac's but it only affected the land and not the sky. Anyway, I used the "MacHack" special command and that seemed to fix it but when I hit Serbule I noticed that all the mountains in the distance had became giant mirrors for myself and all the scenery. It's trippy and I kinda love it.

https://youtu.be/t6jMRH_RhFM

franciskaras
10-30-2023, 09:57 PM
Hello, what is this "MacHack" special command? I also having the same issue and I need this command

ShieldBreaker
10-31-2023, 04:22 AM
Hello, what is this "MacHack" special command? I also having the same issue and I need this command

From last year patch note.

We are optimistic that this update will fix the problem that some users on new-silicon Macs experience, the issue that requires typing in "MacHack" in the special settings to work around it. ("MacHack" also turns off most of the sky graphics, so that was always intended to be a temporary fix.) If you previously needed the MacHack hack, can you please remove "MacHack" from your special settings, restart the game, and see if it's fixed? Please let us know either way.

So the engine has been update again since that time, you can check Settings > Special Settings and press the Documents button there to see what it says about MacHack, and the textbox on Special Settings is where you would use it.