PDA

View Full Version : Bow Crafting

RBPjellies
04-27-2023, 01:34 AM
I am sure there is a thread or answers on this topic already but I searched and could not find. Is there any plans to implement bow crafting as a subset of carpentry and fetching in the game? It would be just marvelous! :o

ShieldBreaker
04-27-2023, 04:28 AM
Weaponsmithing is planned, Bows might fall under that or it might be a subskill or it's own skill completely.

I also had trouble finding the quotes about this topic, which I was looking for. :)

RBPjellies
04-27-2023, 07:41 AM
I figure they're some really good craft skills already to make them subsets, like how staff is based on carpentry. I literally leveled staff just because you can maker your own weapons, i'm not sure why they stopped there. Is it the only skill that allows you to craft your own enchanted weapon?

Sword/Shield/Metal weapon making I would think would subset on blacksmith skill and provide bonus to tool crafting etc.

Exciting to know it's in the works though.

aaronramsdale
11-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Weaponsmithing is planned, Bows might fall under that or it might be a subskill or it's own skill completely. fnf (https://fnfgo.org)
I also had trouble finding the quotes about this topic, which I was looking for. :)
Any other besides Weaponsmithing?

Svann99
11-09-2023, 02:02 PM
Im guessing that weaponcrafting may require Povus at max level and will be taught by Gerrux to those with favor.