PDA

View Full Version : Item Search and item highlight

KPOP
07-28-2022, 12:24 PM
When using "Item Search" in the player inventory, or when using /isearch when the inventory is open, please highlight the items if any results can be found in Personal Inventory.

I can imagen I'm not the only player who sometimes wonder where a specific item is in my inventory.

ShieldBreaker
07-28-2022, 07:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1cAfPbG.png

If you do an item search it tells you where you have it kept, including Personal Inventory. Personal Inventory is always at the bottom of any search list if you are carrying some. Does it need more? This has always worked for me. Or are you look for bit more info like which bag in inventory is it, or a highlight like gifting highlight? Just wondering.

Mikhaila
07-29-2022, 08:52 AM
Is this a problem because of an eyesight issue?

I think nearly all players can find an item just at a glance of their inventory, especially if you know it's there. I'm sure it could be coded, but is it really needed?

MrKen
08-04-2022, 07:32 AM
this would be a welcome change. When your inventory is filled with items it can be hard to remember and distinguish between the icons... and of course not to forget it simply being right in front of your face and you overlook it. It has been done for favor, should not be a difficult thing to implement for search.