PDA

View Full Version : gorgan shop pack

nytewolf
07-16-2022, 04:50 PM
hi guys anyone know how long support replies back to you. i bought the breeder pack and haven't received it. it been like 7 days.

ShieldBreaker
07-16-2022, 06:42 PM
At the best of times, it is usually a few business days for a reply. Have you checked your spam folder in your email for the package email? Double check any emails you did received for the code to enter in-game. Check your settings to see if your package is activated already. You have to fill out an email form, for the customized aspects of you package, and then wait for a patch update or two for the customized stuff to be added in. These things always get sorted out in time.

nytewolf
07-16-2022, 09:07 PM
Yes I have checked the spam folder and the download section. It says it's processing but money has been taken out 4 days ago. My wife got her code straight away just wondering if it's a glitch or something.

Silvonis
07-17-2022, 04:19 AM
hi guys anyone know how long support replies back to you. i bought the breeder pack and haven't received it. it been like 7 days.

There was an issue with the payment processing through PayPal, but we have resolved the issue and I've sent you an update on your ticket.