PDA

View Full Version : Talking To Server. Please Wait....

Roekai
05-13-2022, 09:09 AM
I can't connect to the server.

Tried restarting, don't want to re-install because I use cell phone data as my internet via hotspot.

Anyone ever had this problem? No error message, nothing.

Before when I had this problem it was because I wasn't running PG through Steam.

Any ideas?

ShieldBreaker
05-13-2022, 10:36 AM
I would suspect Windows is about to update, and will want a restart soon. Not even sure if you are using Windows, but for me, Windows updating is a recurring problem that messes up a lot of internet stuff. Just finished latest updating and everything is fine with Project: Gorgon for me.

Roekai
05-13-2022, 11:48 AM
I would suspect Windows is about to update, and will want a restart soon. Not even sure if you are using Windows, but for me, Windows updating is a recurring problem that messes up a lot of internet stuff. Just finished latest updating and everything is fine with Project: Gorgon for me.

Funny, I restarted to see if that would help and there was an update. But still no dice. I bet you are right, the update jammed me up somehow. Dude, I fucking hate how everything automatically updates these days. If it ain't broke type shit.

Silvonis
05-13-2022, 04:58 PM
I would suggest getting all the updates done and out of the way. Then see if you still have the issue.

If the issue persist, then try running PG as Administrator (right click the icon and run as Administrator). If it still doesn't work, try temporarily disabling your antivirus and/or firewall and see if that works. If that does work, you can add PG as an exception to your antivirus/firewall and then re-enable it. Let us know how it goes.

Roekai
05-17-2022, 08:19 AM
Got it back working again - not sure which one of my troubleshooting efforts if any were the cause.

Thanks for the replies guys. Nice to see you still around Sil. Still have some fondness in my heart for you over that hexagonal trendsetter.

Still waiting for my item though...hehe

Noken188
07-07-2022, 10:05 PM
nice information thx