PDA

View Full Version : Is Jab 1 still in the game?

Crissa
12-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Since the update about a year ago, I've been vaguely watching out for Jab scrolls, since somehow I missed Jab 1. I can't progress higher than I have until I get it.

However... I've been scumming the lower-level dungeons and bosses through each change and I haven't seen it. I've gotten about five each of Mock 1 and 2 (and 3) since.

Places I've found Mock 1 are the new newbie dungeon (the bosses); the near section of the Crypt; the sewer; and the brain bug cavern. I also found one on a pig, I think. I've found Mock 2 on the boss in the brain bug cavern; under the crystal cave; the further part of the sewer; and the Crypt.

So... Other than sit on the newbie bosses, I don't know what else to do. No trainer knows Jab 1 (you really think some higher level trainers like Hogan would have it in case you missed it) so I'm stuck.

Is Jab 1 still in the game?

cr00cy
12-31-2016, 06:14 AM
Well it should be... Sinc eif there wouldnt be Jab 1 then all other ranks would be obselete. Are you sure Hogan dont have it? i could swear i learned it from him.

Crissa
12-31-2016, 11:25 AM
Well, when I walk up to him, he doesn't offer it, and I haven't seen anyone actually tell me they can see it offered on his display.

It would be possible for an item to fall off the drop tables, too.

Tiamat
12-31-2016, 11:49 AM
Khyrulek just dropped a scroll for me. Lucky you, if I hadn't seen this posted I would've ignored it. :p I'll save it for you at my vendor stall, free of charge. Visit "Tiamat's So and So Hoard" whenever you're around. :)

EDIT: I assume you are also named Crissa in-game, right? I want to make sure I'm reserving for the correct person.

Crissa
12-31-2016, 09:45 PM
Yes! I've been looking for that thing for months.