PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellows :) ( small introduction)

Neoname
06-23-2021, 11:04 AM
Hello guys. My name is Andrew and I`m 38.I live in Bulgaria and I absolutely love this game. I haven`t posted in a forum for more than 10 years, however I decided to introduce myself, seeing as how this community is not big, but is very, very pleasant.

I have somewhere around 250 hours in PG and I feel I haven`t even reached midgame. There is always so much to do and work on. I am mainly a solo player and I am mostly reluctant to play with other people, however I would like to thank Ebonne and Domogenesis (and all his other Domo alts :), who helped me start last year, don`t know if they still play or read here, but if you do, thank you so very much!

My toon`s name is Neoname and is currently obsessed with leveling druid, planting cotton and getting favor with Tadion.

However, I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck with your drops, plenty of trophy skins and stomachs for all you brothers and sisters. Have a great day and see you in game!

ShieldBreaker
06-23-2021, 03:23 PM
Hi Neoname, welcome to Project: Gorgon and the Forum.

Always seems like there is tons to do in game to me, no matter how many hours you put in. :) It is nice that the game is pretty solo friendly, takes a bit longer but rarely need to group for most things.

Have fun in game. o/

Proximus
06-24-2021, 11:34 AM
Hey welcome to the game! People don't really use the forums to communicate in 2021. The discord is where everyone is at. See you there hopefully or in game. https://discord.com/invite/projectgorgon