PDA

View Full Version : Update Discussion: May 24, 2021

Sims
05-24-2021, 02:21 PM
The update notes are here: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/showthread.php?2856-Update-Notes-May-24-2021

Discussion is in this thread! But please remember to report any bugs through the in-game reporting system so we can track them.

MrKen
05-24-2021, 07:30 PM
Are you able pause your subscription?

Mbaums
05-24-2021, 08:58 PM
A lot of big stuff with the patch. The inventory management and the quest UI changes are great.

I think I was expecting more changes from unarmed. When I read "Revised the unarmed skill", I'm thinking larger tweaks that make abilities seem more unique. Maybe a mod on punch that decreases a monsters attack and it stacks 7-times, or something that can negate stuns or headbutt/bodyslam /hip throw debuffs the mobs accuracy. With slower combat, this could have a larger effect.

Some of the big weaknesses with UA remain. The big one is what happens after the player gets stunned. Overall, I think I was just hoping for more elite % mitigation.

Still, this is a good patch, and it's nice to see the next phase of development start.

Silvonis
05-25-2021, 12:55 AM
Are you able pause your subscription?

No, you can't.

Mikhaila
05-25-2021, 07:11 AM
A lot of big stuff with the patch. The inventory management and the quest UI changes are great.

I think I was expecting more changes from unarmed. When I read "Revised the unarmed skill", I'm thinking larger tweaks that make abilities seem more unique. Maybe a mod on punch that decreases a monsters attack and it stacks 7-times, or something that can negate stuns or headbutt/bodyslam /hip throw debuffs the mobs accuracy. With slower combat, this could have a larger effect.

Some of the big weaknesses with UA remain. The big one is what happens after the player gets stunned. Overall, I think I was just hoping for more elite % mitigation.

Still, this is a good patch, and it's nice to see the next phase of development start.

Is there a list of the UA changes? NM: /wiki Game Updates

Ranperre
05-25-2021, 12:59 PM
Shift+click changing from split stack to deposit (partial stack) depending on whether or not you have a storage window open is kind of annoying. I don't know if I have to get used to it, or it really is inconsistently annoying.

Daguin
05-25-2021, 01:04 PM
I never knew shift+click did anything to stacks, so for me it's a big improvement! :p

desophos
05-26-2021, 12:58 PM
THANK YOU for the quality of life improvements in this patch! This fixes a bunch of minor issues that have been a constant annoyance ever since I started playing. I was going to list them but there are seriously a lot in this patch, thank you!