PDA

View Full Version : Internal error

Dethkiss
05-18-2021, 05:59 AM
I have tried to login to PG a few times and I am getting Internal error: wrong login state. I completely closed steam and tried again to the same result. =(

Svann99
05-18-2021, 06:06 AM
Same here. Was there a steam update I missed, and where do i find that?

krzauber
05-18-2021, 06:07 AM
I was in game and noticed i could not load bank storage. I could load npc vendor contents but could not purchase them. I logged out and have been unable to get back in due to "internal error: wrong login state".

Maggott
05-18-2021, 06:10 AM
same error:

Internal Error: wrong login state

bobsjobisfob
05-18-2021, 06:14 AM
it seems like its something similar to this: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/showthread.php?2767-Login-issue&highlight=wrong+login+state

which i guess means that it will be uneventfully fixed soon

mrurl42
05-18-2021, 06:23 AM
I was getting the same message, and then got a notice from steam that the steam client had an update

General

Fix a possible crash for users with around 25,000 or more games

Fix a hitch for users with large libraries after clicking past the first page of the install wizard.

Fixed current step status being truncated in the Library while installing a game

Fixed a bug with not restoring missing symlinks when verifying integrity of game files

Updating and restarting steam in this case, did not fix the issue. Maybe the servers are down?

Greyfyn
05-18-2021, 07:10 AM
The server is down and there is no estimate of when it will be back up. The situation is being assessed and the Devs will be alerted. Some patience will be required for this one.

Svann99
05-18-2021, 08:00 AM
Im kind of a discord noob but have used it before in EQ and a few other games. I have an active account - using the app.

Im now trying to setup to use PG discord but having some issue. When clicking the link from PG login it opens the browser version which tells me this account is unclaimed. Weird. It wants me to login but my normal discord login doesnt seem to work here. Whats it want me to do? I also tried adding PG through the app which I am more used to, but it wants an invite link which I dont have.

Greyfyn
05-18-2021, 08:20 AM
:D Server is back up!

Greyfyn
05-18-2021, 08:24 AM
There's a link when you log into game. It also exists on the wiki. Or anyone can invite you: https://discord.gg/pHnq2NGZ

Svann99
05-18-2021, 02:59 PM
Thanks. I never noticed that link in game, but now Ive got PG connected in the discord app. I still wonder what claiming an account really means and why it wont work using my discord app login. I guess thats not a PG thing its a discord thing but its just weird.

alleryn
05-18-2021, 04:20 PM
Thanks. I never noticed that link in game, but now Ive got PG connected in the discord app. I still wonder what claiming an account really means and why it wont work using my discord app login. I guess thats not a PG thing its a discord thing but its just weird.

Maybe this helps explain it? https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-claim-an-account-on-Discord#:~:text=If%20you%20don't%20have,way%20to%2 0get%20back%20in.