PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy happy feedback

Tagamogi
02-27-2017, 01:54 PM
This isn't an earthshaking post, but I wanted to say somewhere that I've been having a great time in the game in the last two months. I've still barely touched the new 60+ content (or even the 50+ content for that matter) but there's just so much other stuff to explore, too.

I really enjoyed the last couple weekend events - more inventory slots are always good, of course, but the spider weekend was an entirely unexpected pleasure. I had some "serious" stuff planned for that weekend like leveling and filling work orders, and I chucked it all to hang out as a happy spider in Eltibule. I'd gotten the spider potion quite a while ago and never used it yet since I wasn't sure I'd like it and the unspider potion is kind of expensive, so the weekend event gave me a great opportunity to just play around and try it out.

I also had a fantastic time in Borghild yesterday. Soloing it at 60+ was a very fun challenge, and I died multiple times trying to figure out how to handle the different mobs and how to provide range attacks and stuns on my own with two skills that aren't precisely set up for either. Finding out that the 30% gear mod stun chance on venomstrike worked on the ghosts was great, and discovering that if the stun didn't work, I could very very slowly dps them down anyway was equally neat. I enjoyed dodging the faces of death and especially my "oh crap" moment when I was peacefully looting and noticed a face drifting towards me just very barely in time to get out of the way. I'm also really looking forward to going back and trying the giant bug boss again with some poison resistance potions to back me up next time.

So, long story short, I'm very happy with the game at the moment. :)