PDA

View Full Version : Corpse Talking Option w/ Uncrossing Oil

Krakatau
02-25-2017, 11:09 AM
I had an Uncrossing Oil on me when I opened a grave and was given the option to use the oil on the grave. I did and it gave some text and the grave disappeared. I had never seen this option before as I had never carried the oils before. Curious what exactly is the purpose and what does it do? Thank ya.

ShieldBreaker
02-25-2017, 12:16 PM
I've heard that it gives compassion xp, but i've had max compassion for a while and don't remember exactly getting compassion xp that way. There is some lore text that makes me think maybe it does something more but it not obvious if it does. It is kind of a mystery. <shrug>

I don't think you need to have corpse talking to get the option either, I am pretty sure if you have the oil you have the option even with no corpse talking skill.

Tsugumori
02-25-2017, 12:57 PM
You gain more compassion xp by using oil as it essentially 'blesses' the grave, as opposed to just burying it.

alleryn
02-25-2017, 01:16 PM
I don't think you need to have corpse talking to get the option either, I am pretty sure if you have the oil you have the option even with no corpse talking skill.
I can confirm that. I don't have corpse talking, and i've seen this option.