PDA

View Full Version : I forgot I backed this game..

Sam
02-23-2017, 10:30 PM
Played it before it was on kickstarter, wanted something to play on my laptop and realized that I had backed this game on kickstarter and it seems to be doing well so far. Have the rewards been given out yet? What's new? I'm gonna get back to working on becoming a druid! :cool:

Khaylara
02-24-2017, 01:01 AM
No, not yet. The reward will initially be a Steam key, the game was greenlit and they are planning to move into Steam early access stage. Hopefully you remember which email you used when you backed it and you should probably check for an activation key when they announce the early access. If you have issues, contact support@projectgorgon.com, they are very prompt in providing answers.

As for "what's new", a LOT lol. The level cap was increased to 70, we have plenty of new skillsets, new zones, new dungeons etc.

Happy hunting and welcome back:)

ShieldBreaker
02-24-2017, 06:06 AM
Hi Sam

Welcome back to the game. If you plan on becoming a druid then you have druid events to look forward to, special quests that pop up that druid are supposed to deal with. It is a big group event that is different depending on which zone it happens to be in. Lots of new stuff to discover with more on the way.

Sam
02-24-2017, 08:19 AM
Sweet, as long as I didn't miss anything. :) Thanks for the warm welcome

Tsugumori
02-24-2017, 09:13 AM
Welcome back lad o/