PDA

View Full Version : Bulwark Mode

Moonspike
11-08-2020, 05:16 AM
So I just unlocked bulwark mode and as a toggle I expected to be able to place it on the side bar to be activated when needed, like when I'm in a party, but I'm not able to. This means that if I go into a dungeon with a party I will have to get rid of one of my active skills for a passive toggle, cutting damage and aggro management even further than the toggle itself already does.

Aionlasting
11-08-2020, 06:35 AM
Yea i think there should be a complete seperate stance bar where you can toggle different stances without having to eat into your combat ability or special bar options.

benaniel
11-08-2020, 11:54 PM
especially when the bonus for bulwark ( health and armor ) works only for shield combat skill . I m not sure for the taunt bonus .

in my current setup : reinforce , bulwark , stun ,shield team , fire shield , take the lead , i ve got the bonus only for stun ( not sure for take tje lead )

( nonetheless with the new stance and 100 hp bonus , i can solo every elite in fr with shield/fire magic )

Silkt
11-26-2020, 06:34 AM
Yea i think there should be a complete seperate stance bar where you can toggle different stances without having to eat into your combat ability or special bar options.

Rather than a stance bar allow it to be a toggle bar or just let toggle be activated from the skill panel. As a toggle I would include things such as shape shifts for lycans and druids, summons that require no other requisite other than an active skill such as deer summon and even out of combat consumables like food could possibly be included.