PDA

View Full Version : Druid Life Assets

Easylivin
12-27-2016, 08:19 PM
This is a suggestion to add on to the Druid events we currently have. Copied from the old forums.

Druids have a "life" asset that needs protecting. Giant tree, giant flower, giant weed, whatever. The invasions are moved to a zone with this asset or each zone has an asset that needs protecting. Asset needs to be away from town and avoidable by non-druids in case they are doing their own thing and don't want to take part in the event. The assets have "health" and during an invasion the mobs attack the assets. The druid's goal is to protect the asset from getting damage. If the asset has 100% health, druid get a buff. If the asset has 80% health, the buff is not as good etc... If the asset is 5% health maybe druids get teleported to the asset( :lol: ) to do something about it. Asset can't be healed but regens over time. This encourages druids to take part in the events. Moves them away from areas of traffic so non-druids can avoid them

Spiritfingers
01-14-2017, 06:05 PM
I like the idea of having a reason to get involved as a Druid. I think keeping it completely away from common spots is very important too. Having a Druid event in Ilmari is very different than Eltibule. The poor souls who aren't a druid and farming wolves/tigers, etc get demolished when the roaming mobs attack anything alive on the map. I really the idea of maybe teleporting druids to the asses when it gets low in health. This would help keep the druids closer together. Certain events like Ilmari, the druids are everywhere searching for Overseers. The splits up the druids a lot. If nothing else you don't have a lvl 30 druid trying to solo a Kraken because they don't know any better.