PDA

View Full Version : Shop Account Linking to Character

Fhen
09-07-2020, 07:02 AM
I am about to buy a package from the shop but was wondering how I link this to my steam account so that is the account that gets the package rewards? I had to create a new account on the shop which doesn't match my Steam account.

ShieldBreaker
09-07-2020, 10:00 AM

Currently, as per the Gorgon Shop website:

Delivery: You will receive an email that has your package key code included via attachment. You can also find this key code in your Gorgon Shop account page, under "Downloads". You can currently redeem your key code in-game by heading to the city of Serbule. Once there, go to the WELL near the city center. In a nearby building, look for the teal-colored golem labeled "Account Package Manager". Talk to this golem to redeem your key code. Please fill out any requested information. Special Note: The title reward will be applied after the next full-service maintenance period.

I think this is the info you are looking for. Assuming you already have the game bought on steam, a steam key isn't included with Gorgon Shop packages.

Fhen
09-08-2020, 12:12 AM
I think this is the info you are looking for. Assuming you already have the game bought on steam, a steam key isn't included with Gorgon Shop packages.

Ah thanks friend aye already have the game, just wanted to make sure the package is linked with correct character.

July678
02-27-2022, 07:30 PM
No need to create the new account, it will be automatically linked to your current one