PDA

View Full Version : Swimming Suggestion

Mjytresz
06-02-2020, 02:57 PM
Just a small suggestion, but when a new player steps into the ocean around Anagoge for the first time, there should be a small pop-up in the corner that tells them how to dive and re-surface. I only suggest this because it's constantly asked in-game, and it's not really a spoiler. I know the game is community-based, but this question gets asked way too often.

Moncho
06-06-2020, 04:42 PM
Yes! it would be great due to its unusual keybinds. Another option would be to put a fisherman outside the city walls who teaches you to swim (as text based or either even a skill)

Syrcanus
06-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Great ideas! One of these needs to happen if not both. I haven't played the game since before the swimming was changed and after returning - and creating a new character - I had to look up the swimming keybinds under controls because it doesn't mention them anywhere.

Shaz
06-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Or a spot in the "Stuff to do" , Anagoge Island category list, "Learn to swim"

Cleo
06-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Adding a tip somewhere about how to do surveying underwater would also be helpful. I had to ask how to do that, and I see other people asking all the time in chat.

Lyesea
06-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Would love a swimming skill!
Could add to max breathe, breathe regenerating rate, power regeneration while swimming. Maybe cross skill with endurance, fishing, fish anatomy

Moncho
06-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Would love a swimming skill!
Could add to max breathe, breathe regenerating rate, power regeneration while swimming. Maybe cross skill with endurance, fishing, fish anatomy

would be awesome! Also + swim speed at max level :p