PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I love playing this game!

F1REF1GH7ER
03-26-2020, 06:36 PM
Hello PG goers. My name is Chris and I'm a 30 something year old veteran RPG player. I tested out PG using Steams demo version. I felt a need to get on here and say how much I enjoyed the hours of play I got from the game. The team building this game are making something truly spectacular. I enjoy the non-theme park style of this game despite most RPG's that permeate the market these days. Likely I won't be able to actually purchase the game due to my lot in life, but this is not a 'woe is me' tale, rather a massive pat on the back to the developers of PG. Sure it's rough around the edges, and needs some work, but what you have happening here is already a lot better than plenty of other MMORPG's I've played in years. Congrats, and keep up the good work! :)

ShieldBreaker
03-26-2020, 07:08 PM
Hi F1REF1GH7ER, welcome to Project: Gorgon

Hope you stick around even if it is only as a demo player. Maybe at some point in the future, things will change and you'll be able to get the game. The game will be waiting for you, when you're ready :)

Mikhaila
05-26-2020, 09:04 AM
Glad you like the game

Feyth
12-22-2020, 02:10 PM
Sale for 33% off now

Aava
04-11-2023, 12:59 AM
Kudos to the team behind PG! As a veteran RPG player, I thoroughly enjoyed the hours I spent playing the demo. Despite some rough edges, PG offers a refreshing non-theme park style. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the full release!