PDA

View Full Version : New player here. Can anyone answer me please?

parolo
02-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Was browsing the "shop" and the packs you can buy give you VIP MEMBERSHIP??

What does that means? I thought the game was supposed to cost 40$ when it comes out and that's it. What's the VIP membership about??

Appreciated, thanks.

ShieldBreaker
02-14-2017, 02:32 PM
VIP Subscription
The VIP Subscription is optional and will allow players to support the continued development of Project Gorgon while also rewarding players for their generosity.

The VIP Subscription* will cost $9.99 a month and will feature the following benefits:

• Eight (8) Character Slots instead of only four (4).
• Additional Inventory slots, approximately 24 additional slots.
• Exclusive in-game title.
• A monthly allotment of special in-game currency that can be used at a unique in-game vendor. The special vendor will have exclusive minor cosmetic items, experience boost potions, and other neat items! (Note: The vendor will be accessible by non-subscribing players, but they will not receive a monthly allotment of currency.)
• Exclusive access to the “Autodidactism” skill which will allow players to slowly level up skills while they are offline. (Note: You will be required to learn the skill and collect all required materials prior to using this skill.)

*The benefits associated with the VIP Subscription are subject to change as benefits may be added, removed, or tweaked prior to launch.
copied from the kickstarter blurb.

parolo
02-14-2017, 02:33 PM
Really appreciated. And thanks no thanks.

cratoh
02-14-2017, 05:06 PM
It's not a big deal.

Crissa
02-17-2017, 06:45 PM
Really appreciated. And thanks no thanks.Why would you need the second sentence? Clearly you didn't want it in the first place.

PhamTrinli
04-01-2018, 09:44 AM
If I purchase one of the support options on the project gorgon shop right now, will I get access to the perks/benefits while the game is in steam early access?

Karamasha
04-01-2018, 09:53 AM
If I purchase one of the support options on the project gorgon shop right now, will I get access to the perks/benefits while the game is in steam early access?

Probably sometime during the steam early access but not right now because none of those benefits are in place yet.

PhamTrinli
04-16-2018, 05:36 PM
Probably sometime during the steam early access but not right now because none of those benefits are in place yet.

Thank you /10chars