PDA

View Full Version : Lycan question

Bakau
12-17-2019, 01:21 AM
Can you get the following skills via councils or only via quest tokens?

Pack Attack 4
Bite 5
Claw 5
Pouncing Rake 4
See Red 4
Skulk 4
Bite 6
Claw 6
Pack Attack 5 U
Blood of the Pack 5

Niph
12-17-2019, 05:05 AM
I don't have an exact answer for these abilities at hand, but this post (https://forum.projectgorgon.com/showthread.php?525-PG-Json-Parser&highlight=json+parser) gives a link to an app, and this app (in the search tab) provides a lot of info, including the source of any ability in game, for example if it's from a trainer, or the reward of a hangout.

Bakau
12-17-2019, 09:12 PM
I’m only asking as wiki had those skills purchasable via quest tokens but have heard u may be able to also purchase by councils. Would like a clarification

Niqesse
12-17-2019, 11:59 PM
After the big change in Lycan you could buy skills from jace soral or sanja (donīt remember which one) at 1,5 times the price of other skills. i donīt know if that is still possible

cr00cy
12-18-2019, 10:10 AM
I don't rember what lv range they are from, but ranks from lv 50 to 70 are bought from Wolf altar for Wolf tokens. After that, you buy them form trainer in Fae Realm for councils and Royal Jelly.

While there was option to buy Wolf Altar ranks for councils from Sanja after weres got some big changes a while back, as far as I'm aware it was already removed.