PDA

View Full Version : Blacksmithing equipment

sgtpepp1618
11-23-2019, 06:17 PM
Hi all,

Getting into knife fighting and exploring some of the blacksmith skills. I can't quite figure out if there are places to purchase the preening/dishing hammers and sharpening stones or if I need to craft/purchase them. Any advice?

Thanks!

Sheawanna
11-23-2019, 06:41 PM
toolcrafting best to learn goblinize .. the npc you seek is in sunvale . also Wiki /toolcrafting to find all info you need .

alleryn
11-23-2019, 08:02 PM
Hi all,

Getting into knife fighting and exploring some of the blacksmith skills. I can't quite figure out if there are places to purchase the preening/dishing hammers and sharpening stones or if I need to craft/purchase them. Any advice?

Thanks!

The hammers (peening, dishing, etc) you must craft (or purchase from a player), as far as i know. I don't know of any vendors that sells them or any mob that drops them (at least with the regularity to farm them).

Sharpening stones you can purchase from Yogzi in Sun Vale or Amutasa in Rahu.

sgtpepp1618
11-24-2019, 03:23 PM
So in order to craft a level 2 blacksmith recipe like the basic knives, you have to get to level 20 in blacksmithing/carpentry to get toolcrafting to make the hammers. Yikes.

Thanks for the responses! I'll work on it I guess.

alleryn
11-24-2019, 05:25 PM
I would keep in mind that there are plenty of knife skills to fill your skill bar that don't require throwing knives.

Generally the abilities that use consumables are pretty expensive to maintain.

I don't mean to try to stop you from throwing knives if that's what you want to do, but there are less expensive (and not necessarily less effective) ways to be a knife-fighter.

Okeephe
11-30-2019, 04:40 PM
So in order to craft a level 2 blacksmith recipe like the basic knives, you have to get to level 20 in blacksmithing/carpentry to get toolcrafting to make the hammers. Yikes.

Thanks for the responses! I'll work on it I guess.

Amutasa in Rahu sometimes has various tools for sale.

Vish
12-01-2019, 10:19 AM
Yogzi in Sun Vale or Amutasa in Rahu often have those in her used tab

For throwing knife skill u can use Ice Throwing Knifes from Ice Conjuration (http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Ice_Conjuration) (but Ice Magic lv 50 is needen to learn those)