PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody and goodbye

Banos
09-25-2019, 03:02 PM
Hey,

I'm a bit sad that my first post is also my last. Before going into it I'd like to thank (almost) everyone in the game who helped me and especially Jack for being an awesome admin. Now let's get into it.

I wanted to calm myself a bit before going into why I said I was taking a break or left for good. Everyone has his opinion about the game and mine is just mine, though right now I lost faith in PG. Their choice, the bugs, the timegates, everything they did lately is not praiseworthy and has lowered the quality of life. If we want to get mushrooms and butterfly, we have to remove tree/grass in the new area, if we want to have a peaceful craft/survey we have to remove the basic attack, if we want to enjoy the event, we have to agree of behind delayed again and again. If we want to craft some cloths, we have to stay online to milk some snails every hour (and not be an animal).

They put a new WO board, half of them is impossible to do since they didn't want to increase industry past 70. Animals? Why bother balancing them anyway, everyone should go druid, psy/ment. Craft? Let's not put some recipe, even though it's ready because we want to milk players for time and don’t want them to be too powerful. (Again, have you seen the DPS of some combat skills compare to others, and what about synergy levels?)

I can put some things behind "it's an alpha", but asking the devs to do the basic testing before releasing something is somehow not far fetched in my mind. I understand that fixing bugs is not a priority in the state of the development, the goal is to bring content above all else, but fixing a few things like a decent working chat or bugs that existed for some time (e.g. Sour Cream) would go a long way into improving the quality of life...

Then I’m sure someone will say they lack found compare to others, a VIP membership have been discussed for a long time and lots of players would have agreed to pay even for an increase in inventory space / storage area.

Many, if not most, will say I don’t understand how things work or that I don’t have any experience in those areas, managing project this big / coding / etc. Maybe I don’t or maybe I do, but it’s not about that. It’s about a player who lost faith and want to say goodbye

tl;dr: Hi, lost faith, left PG.

ShieldBreaker
09-25-2019, 06:47 PM
Sorry to see you go Banos.

I hope you will check in from time to time and keep an out for new patch notes in the future. Aspects of the game get adjusted over time, Sour cream is one of the old items that hasn't had a stacking adjustment, but we got ones for milk and fertilizer. Shamanic Infusion was slow going when it started out, now there are lots of extra recipes and the leveling was made much easier. Maybe give the game another go closer to launch.

Vish
09-26-2019, 07:42 AM
come back at release to see if PG go good or bad way
Maybe you will back...