PDA

View Full Version : Kremmu the Warden?

Tagamogi
09-21-2019, 04:16 PM
Does anyone happen to know where he currently spawns?

The Wiki still has his old South Serbule location, before the map redo, and we just went multiple times over the entire eastern half of Serbule Hills without seeing him. I'm starting to wonder whether I'm just blind or whether he no longer exists...

Edit: It looks like while his main Wiki page is out of date, he is marked on the Serbule Hills map, so I'll retry in that spot. At least it's good to have his existence confirmed. :D

ProfessorCat
09-21-2019, 07:13 PM
There are many named bosses in game that only spawn after killing certain mobs. Hissy, Tolar, Old Fangsworth, that drake in sunvale, and likely Kremmu!

Is he a goblin? I'd try for goblin genocide if so.

Tagamogi
09-22-2019, 10:12 AM
There are many named bosses in game that only spawn after killing certain mobs. Hissy, Tolar, Old Fangsworth, that drake in sunvale, and likely Kremmu!

Is he a goblin? I'd try for goblin genocide if so.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but after obtaining the "Slaughterer of Goblins" title and half a level of level 60 xp, I still haven't caught a glimpse of Kremmu, so I'm going to wimp out and give him up as a lost cause.

FWIW, I have confirmed that my Kremmu kills on other toons all occurred before the introduction of the new zone, so I'd actually be really curious if anyone definitely remembers killing him in the new zone.

Lyramis
10-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Yes, I've been convinced for over a year now that Kremmu no longer spawns. Too many people have farmed those goblins to level and have never seen him. I've looking for myself on several occasions.

Citan
10-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Kremmu doesn't currently spawn, but will eventually return!

Tagamogi
10-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Kremmu doesn't currently spawn, but will eventually return!

Thank you!!! This will save me a few hours of trying to camp him. :D

Daguin
03-20-2020, 03:17 AM
Related question for Citan : Does Olugax the Ever-Pudding still randomly spawn from treasure hunts? Encountering him in the wild and ganging up with a group of other newbs to take him down during my first week in game is one of my fondest memories....