PDA

View Full Version : Steam Forum

Daguin
09-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Just noticed that it looks like the Steam discussion boards for PG were wiped. Was this intentional? Place was kind of a cesspool for any useful information, but some of the threads were helpful. I'd much rather people make their way over here in any case, but I was just curious about the reset. :confused:

mrwarp
09-04-2019, 03:05 PM
Just noticed that it looks like the Steam discussion boards for PG were wiped. Was this intentional? Place was kind of a cesspool for any useful information, but some of the threads were helpful. I'd much rather people make their way over here in any case, but I was just curious about the reset. :confused:

The access format of the Steam forums were changed. You now must own the game to view/post in the original forums. I have noticed that it disappears for some since the change. Logging into the game, exiting, then going back to the forums should clear that issue up.

Also, it may have dropped you in the new forum "Steam Community Questions", which is viewable and postable by anyone. Check the right side of the page to see if the other forums are still listed there. If not, the above remedy should fix it.

Daguin
09-06-2019, 10:02 AM
The access format of the Steam forums were changed. You now must own the game to view/post in the original forums. I have noticed that it disappears for some since the change. Logging into the game, exiting, then going back to the forums should clear that issue up.

Also, it may have dropped you in the new forum "Steam Community Questions", which is viewable and postable by anyone. Check the right side of the page to see if the other forums are still listed there. If not, the above remedy should fix it.

Thanks for clarification, mrwarp! I didn't realize you needed to be logged into the Steam client to see threads now. I guess they got tired of us lurking the boards at work :p